Internships in Art
All art majors complete an internship during their senior year. This offers students a direct professional experience in an arts related business or organization and can launch their career.
With the guidance of Fine Arts Faculty and the Center for Career Development, students seek out and apply for an internship with an organization they are interested in. Students have recently completed internships at various regional locations such as:
- Arlington Arts Center
- The Phillips Collection
- Greater Reston Arts Center
- Torpedo Factory Art Center – Target Gallery
- Gerbert Contemporary, Scottsdale, AZ
- Center for Career Development – Internships and Experiential Learning
- Department of Fine Arts student resources website
- For more information on Art Internships, email Sarah Hardesty, Internship Coordinator, Department of Fine Arts.