Students in eligible programs in the School of Business and Technology; the School of Design, Arts, and Humanities; and the School of Sciences, Mathematics, and Education will have the opportunity to begin their graduate coursework in the M.B.A. program while still completing their undergraduate requirements.
Students may be eligible to use M.B.A. courses to satisfy undergraduate and graduate program requirements. Upon acceptance into this combined program, students would have the opportunity to enroll in the following graduate courses:
- MBA 511: Management Foundations
- MBA 512: Accounting for Managers
- MBA 515: Management in Organizations
- MBA 521: Marketing Concepts and Practices
Students may apply up to 6 credits of graduate coursework to their undergraduate program.
To apply for the combined program, students must:
- have a 3.4 cumulative GPA
- have earned at least 60 but not more than 90 credits
- submit an MBA Combined Program application
For more information, please review the Marymount University undergraduate catalog or contact the College of Business, Innovation, Leadership and Technology at email@example.com.