The GSA student chapter serves as a gateway to further students’ professional development in education, research, advocacy, and policy in the aging field. All students of Marymount in all departments are eligible to be a member of our GSA student chapter. The GSA chapter encompasses all fields in finding ways to help build a better future.
“Better lives as we age. ”
By being active members, students will :
- Access Emerging scholars and Professional Organizations.
- Get support to advance learning about careers in aging.
- Be exposed to networking opportunities with world-renowned scholars, researchers, and policymakers in gerontology.
- Get Guidance in learning how to submit and review abstracts for GSA presentations.
- Training and certifications in aging
- Participate in research with faculty