Invitation to Apply for Faculty Affiliate Membership.
The Marymount Center for Optimal Aging (MCOA) is comprised of faculty, affiliates, associates, stakeholders, trainees, and community partners who share an interest in aging research and scholarship. Marymount University faculty members are eligible to apply to become Faculty Affiliate members of the MCOA.
For more information about the expectations and benefits of the Faculty Affiliate Position click here.
Please note that all Marymount University faculty are eligible to apply for MCOA Faculty Affiliate status. If you are interested in applying, you will submit an application via a Google Form that asks for:
1. Biographical information including:
- Credentials (terminal educational degree, relevant licensures & certifications)
2. Contact information:
- Office location
3. Recent aging-related publications, grants, and training activities
4. Letter/Statement of interest which outlines:
- Current and future scholarly interests associated with aging
- Potential contributions to MCOA
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Aging Friendly Scholarship
5. Curriculum Vitae