First-Year applicants are encouraged to complete the following High School Curriculum:
- 4 years of English
- 2 years of Foreign Language
- 3 years of Math
- 3 years of Science (2 years of Lab)
- 3 years of Social Studies
Freshman applicants have an average of the following academic qualifications:
- 17 to 24 ACT score for Composite, English, and Math
Students who have a high school GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale do not need to submit their SAT or ACT scores for admissions consideration. If your high school GPA is lower than a 3.0 or if you are homeschooled, you are required to submit your standardized test scores.
Marymount University’s codes for sending test scores are 5405 for the SAT and 4378 for the ACT.
Freshman applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Application (Please select only one: Common App OR MU App)
- Official High School Transcripts
- Optional: Letter of Recommendation
- Optional: Personal Statement