Summer 2021 Tutoring Appointments
All tutoring sessions will take place via Zoom. You may schedule an appointment via TutorTrac (available under Sign On Links in the Portal).
If you are unable to find a peer tutoring appointment on TutorTrac that fits your needs, we invite you to check out Brainfuse, a 24/7 online system for one-on-one course content tutoring and writing reviews that is free to Marymount students.
Spring 2021 Lunch & Learn Series
Recordings from our Lunch & Learn series are posted to the MU Portal (requires MU login). Our Spring 2021 Lunch & Learn series topics were as follows:
- Excel 101 (for beginners) – Wednesday, 03/03/2021 from 12-1 PM
- Advanced Excel (part 1) – Wednesday, 03/10/2021 from 12-1 PM
- Advanced Excel (part 2) – Wednesday, 03/17/2021 from 12-1 PM
- Advanced Excel (part 3) – Wednesday, 03/24/2021 from 12-1 PM
- Excel Open Hours (anything learned in previous sessions) – Friday, 03/26/2021 from 12-1 PM
- APA Style and Formatting – Wednesday, 03/31/2021 from 12-1 PM
- APA 101 (for all levels) – Wednesday, 04/07/2021 from 12-1 PM
- APA Open Hours (anything learned in previous sessions) – Friday, 04/09/2021 from 12-1 PM