Fall 2021 Tutoring Appointments
Tutoring sessions will take place either via Zoom or in person in Rowley 1008. You may schedule an appointment via TutorTrac (available under Sign On Links in the Portal).
Monday: 9 am – 9 pm
Tuesday: 9 am – 9 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 9 pm
Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
Need tutoring help right away? Check out Brainfuse, a 24/7 online system for one-on-one course content tutoring and writing assistance that is free to Marymount students. To get to Brainfuse, log on to Canvas, open up any of your course pages, and look for “Brainfuse” in the left-hand menu of links for that course.
Fall 2021 Lunch & Learn Series – Wednesdays at Noon!
Our Fall 2021 Lunch & Learn topics are as follows. These sessions are for all students (undergraduate & graduate), and will be offered in a hybrid style – both via Zoom and in-person (Ballston Center room 3010).
- Become a Citations Wiz!
- APA Refresh – 09/15/21 – Recording available here (requires MU login)
- Citations Tools 101 – 09/22/21
- Citations Open Hours – 09/29/21
- Work with Data like a Pro!
- Advanced Excel Functions – 10/06/21
- Data Transformation – 10/13/21
- Excel Open Hours – 10/20/21
- Use Data Visualization to Your Benefit!
- Intro to Tableau (Part 1) – 10/27/21
- Intro to Tableau (Part 2) – 11/03/21
- Tableau Open Hours – 11/10/2021
Recordings from our previous Lunch & Learn series are posted to the MU Portal (requires MU login).
SPSS Workshop Series – Mondays from 10:30-11:30!
Join us in Rowley G206 on to learn how to use SPSS, run tests, and report data!
We are covering six modules on basic tests and tricks, so be sure to stop by more than once.
- Module 1: Opening SPSS and editing data (September 13th and November 1st)
- Module 2: Cross-tabs and one-sample t-tests (September 20th and November 8th)
- Module 3: Independent and dependent samples t-tests (September 27th and November 15th)
- Module 4: ANOVA tests of independence (October 4th and November 22nd)
- Module 5: Chi-square testing (October 11th and November 29th)
- Module 6: Linear regression (October 18th and December 6th)