As a Marymount student you have access to all the tools and features of MUEngage. It keeps you in the know for campus events and announcements, and helps you track your involvement in the campus community.
Logging in is easy and requires only your MU ID and password.
From the Marymount Portal
- Sign in to my.marymount.edu and click Sign On Links from the left menu
- Select Engage
- Click the blue Sign In button in the top right
- Enter your MU credentials and hit Log In
Centralize your campus involvement
MUEngage allows you to track your involvement in any campus organization that you are a member of. This can include event and meeting participation, conversations with organization members, and tasks or volunteer opportunities that you’ve signed up for. Not involved but looking to be? MUEngage provides a full list of student organizations and service opportunities.
Discover involvement opportunities
Search through student organizations, service events, and campus departments to find opportunities that match your interests.
For registered student organizations
MUEngage makes communication between your members quick and seamless. Promote your upcoming events, post photos, create suveys and polls, and post important files.
- Customized Communication through email relays, news posts, and shared photos and files
- Access a Campus Events List to share your events and see what else is happening around campus
- Data Collection through assessment features, forms, membership rosters, and event participation tracking