College of Business, Innovation, Leadership and Technology, School of Business
B.A., King’s College
J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law
Before coming to Marymount, Professor Ninassi practiced law in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, specializing in civil litigation, and she also worked in the corporate business environment for many years. She joined the Marymount University faculty in 2005 and served as program director and chair of various programs throughout her career at Marymount. She has served as interim assistant dean of the School of Business & Technology from 2018-2019 and has also served as Vice Provost for Academic Affairs from 2019-2021 before returning to the faculty. Professor Ninassi serves as a pre-law advisor to Marymount students
- Business Law
- Introduction to Legal Studies
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Scholarship of teaching in law
- Ethics in law and healthcare management
PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL ARTICLES.
- Eisenhardt, A., & Ninassi, S. (2016). The use of simulation and cases to teach real world decision-making: applied example for health care management graduate programs. Journal of Learning in Higher Education, 12(1), 71-75.
- Eisenhardt, A., Ninassi, S., & Furlow, N. (2015). Leadership skill building through assessment and reflection. International Journal of Business and Social Science, (6)2, pp. 48-52.
- Eisenhardt, A., & Ninassi, S. (2015). Disparities and diversity in sexual orientation and the elderly population and the consumption of care.
- In Dore, A., & Eisenhardt, A., (Eds.), Cultural learning in healthcare: recognizing & navigating differences (pp. 115-130; 131-146). Atlanta, GA: North American Business Press.