School of Business
BS, Texas A&M University
MS, Texas A&M University
PhD, University of Texas – Dallas
Joe Eulberg is an award winning human resource executive, with over 30 years of experience as a Chief Human Resource Officer/senior human resource executive in organizations such as Bob Evans Farms, 7-Eleven and Motel 6. He has been recognized as a transformational leader and change agent. He has been a key member of teams conducting organizational restructures, mergers, acquisitions and other strategic initiatives, and has led human resources functions in organizations as large as 70,000+ employees. He currently serves as a faculty member for the School of Business and Technology at Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia
Joe’s key areas of focus have included building strong people practices, including hiring, training, diversity and leadership.. He has also led projects outside of HR, such as ERP’s and the development/construction of the Bob Evans Farms headquarters.
- Human Resources / Talent Management
- Management / Strategic Management
- Global Management
- People Analytics
- Business Curricula
- Performance / Situational Constraints
- Comparable Worth
- Eulberg, J.R., O’Connor, E.J., Peters, L.H., & Watson, T.W. (1984). Situational Constraints Upon Performance: A Selective Review of Relevant Literature. Psychological Documents. 14, 30. (Ms. No. 2663).
- Eulberg, J.R., Weekley, J.A. & Bhagat, R.S. Models of Stress in Organizational Research: A Metatheoretical Perspective. Human Relations, Vol. 41, No. 4, 1988.
- Lawrence H. Peters , Edward J. O’Connor , Joe R. Eulberg & Thomas W. Watson An Examination of Situational Constraints in Air Force Work Settings. Human Performance Volume 1, 1988 – Issue 2
- Peters, L.H., O’Connor, E.J., & Eulberg. J.R. (1985). Situational Constraints: Sources, Consequences and Future Considerations. In K. Rowland & G. Ferris (Eds.) Research in Personnel and Human Resources Management (Vol. 3). Greenwich, CT: JAI Press.
Who’s Who in the Lodging Industry
Board of Directors, Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Motel Association
Board of Directors, Hospitality Industry Diversity Institute
Fellow, Educational Institute, American Hotel and Motel Association
‘Best Human Resources Practices – Lodging Industry’ (Cornell University/American Express)
Keynote Speaker, North Dallas Chamber of Commerce Human Resources Conference
Board Member, Ohio Restaurant Association
Speaker and Co-Chair, 7th Annual Ohio Diversity and Leadership Conference
Trustee, University of Rio Grande