Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness compiles and reports official Marymount statistics to government, regulatory, and private requestors. These data are collected in accordance with defined guidelines to allow for comparison between institutions. For example, enrollment data reflect actual enrollment numbers during a census date defined by the U.S. Department of Education.
The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness annually publishes the following documents that provide official MU data. These documents can be viewed online or downloaded using Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Quick Facts About Marymount University – a snapshot of commonly used enrollment data.
- Official Marymount Enrollment Reports – official historical enrollment numbers.
- Perspectives: The Marymount University Fact Book – a comprehensive report providing detailed student information regarding enrollment, admissions, retention/graduation, instruction, and finances.
- Common Data Set – a report established through a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community to standardize commonly requested data elements.
- The Benchmarking Report – a report comparing MU’s enrollment, admission, student finance, and graduation data with our peer institutions.