In this episode of Partnering Leadership, Dr. Irma Becerra, the seventh president of Marymount University, talks about her journey becoming a higher education leader, her research in knowledge management, how to see setbacks as opportunities for growth and her vision for the future of Marymount University.
- Irma Becerra shares how her upbringing as a Cuban-American has impacted the kind of leader she has become
- How a setback allowed Dr. Becerra to form a partnership with her future research funder
- What knowledge management is and why it is so impactful to organizations
- How Marymount University adapted and pivoted throughout the pandemic to meet the needs of the students
- Irma Becerra’s vision for the future for Marymount University, innovations for new programmatic offerings and the University’s role in the Greater Washington, D.C., DMV region
- Becerra’s advice for leaders