Marymount University today announced that it has selected Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. With Workday Financial Management, Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), and Workday Student, Marymount will streamline how it manages student recruiting, admissions, curriculum, student records, academic advising, financial aid, and student financials as well as the universitys finance and human resource operations.
Workday will help Marymount improve productivity, allowing the organization to pursue its key focus areas:
- Significant enrollment growth
- Improving retention and graduation rates
- Creating a culture of service quality for students
“This is an exciting time for Marymount and an incredible investment in our future,” said Dr. Irma Becerra, president of Marymount University. “The motivation behind this change is growth and finding efficiencies. It will totally transform how we do business and will revamp the way we interact with students. This is part of our commitment to a culture of service excellence to our students and creating a great place to work for our faculty and staff.”
Additionally, with Workday, Marymount will be able to:
- Boost institutional effectiveness and student success with one unified finance, HR, and student information system;
- Eliminate manual and paper-based processes for gained operational efficiencies;
- Provide real-time analytics and reporting for better decision making;
- Unify academic planning, academic records, and degree audit activities for enhanced academic advising to help students thrive and graduate on time;
- Provide integrated online self-service to faculty, staff, and students for a single user experience;
- Uncover insights that will help optimize resources to recruit and retain students.
“To keep up with the changing face of education, organizations like Marymount are selecting Workday to help enhance experiences for their students and faculty, and manage the entire organization, while operating at peak efficiency,” said Stan Swete, executive director, technology, Workday. “With Workday, Marymount will have a flexible and unified finance, HR, and student system that enables real-time insights to support the university’s key focus areas.”
The deployment will begin in December 2018 with Workday HCM, followed by Workday Financial Management, and Workday Student.