Marymount is excited to announce the Summer 100! opportunity. Register for a 3-credit summer course and you will receive a $100 book voucher for summer classes!
Here’s how it works:
Once you have registered for at least a 3-credit Summer 2019 course, you may claim your one-time voucher at the Student Accounts office in Rowley from April 29, 2019 – July 19, 2019.
In order to claim and maintain your voucher, you must:
- Be a Marymount University degree-seeking undergraduate student;*
- Register for and complete at least one 3-credit course during the Summer 2019 semester.
Terms and Conditions:
- One voucher will be issued per person and will be available to use through the Fall 2019 semester;
- All vouchers will expire on December 14, 2019;
- This voucher will not impact any financial aid that you receive;
- If you claim your voucher and do not complete at least one summer class, your student account will be charged back the $100 voucher at the conclusion of the Summer 2019 semester.
If you have any questions about the book voucher process, please contact the Student Accounts office at email@example.com or 703-284-1490.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
* Second Degree Nursing students not eligible