Options Other Than Disability Based Accommodations

Other options for students who are unable to complete academic requirements due to extenuating circumstances include:

  • Apply for a grade of incomplete (“I”) for each respective course in which they are enrolled, if they meet attendance and assignment completion requirements; or
  • Apply for a withdrawal from all courses; or
  • Apply for a medical withdrawal from all courses.  Final approval for medical leave is granted by the Office of the Provost in consultation with the Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs.