Reasonable accommodations offered by SAS are intended to:
- Provide modifications or adjustments to enable individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate.
Reasonable accommodations offered by SAS are not intended to:
- Lower the academic standard.
- Compromise the integrity of an academic program.
- Alter the academic standard or core learning outcomes.
- Extend beyond the length of one semester.
- Guarantee students’ meeting their academic potential.
- Ensure students’ academic success.
- Secure students’ preferred living environments.
- Secure students’ ongoing medical or psychological treatment plan needs.