SAS forms are necessary because they:
- Give SAS a basic understanding of the impairment(s) that the student discloses before conversing with them about their housing accommodations needs.
- Clarifies which stakeholders Marymount students allow SAS staff to engage with on their behalf.
Please remember that SAS cannot move forward in approving student accommodations requests until those individuals:
- Are officially enrolled as a Marymount student.
- Have a Marymount ID number.
- Have a Marymount email address.