SAS forms are important because they:
- Give SAS a basic understanding of the impairment(s) the student is disclosing before engaging in a conversation with them about their housing accommodations needs.
- Clarify which Marymount stakeholders students allow SAS staff to engage with on their behalf.
Please remember that SAS cannot move forward in approving student accommodations requests until the individual:
- Is officially enrolled as a Marymount student.
- Has a Marymount ID number.
- Has a Marymount email address.