It is recommended that students with disabilities consider the following when making housing accommodations requests:
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete a housing contract as early as possible. (Click here for a link to the webpage of Residential Life & Housing – Office of Student Living.)
- Housing assignments are provided to students on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Approval for housing accommodations from SAS does not guarantee the availability of accommodated residential units.
- Housing availability may be limited depending upon when housing applications are received by Residential Life & Housing – Office of Student Living and when students engage in the interactive dialogue with SAS. These offices are typically very busy at the beginning of any academic year. Students are encouraged to plan ahead and contact both offices as early as possible.
- Student housing assignments are processed by Residential Life & Housing – Office of Student Living. All students must follow Residential Life and Housing – Office of Student Living policies, procedures and timetables.