Accessibility options vary in each housing unit. Students’ housing assignments may not be located in their preferred location (e.g., building or floor) on campus. Students are asked to keep in mind that:
- Best efforts are made to assign students with approved accommodations to residences which meet their accessibility needs.
- Housing accommodations are offered to students based upon their medical and/or psychological need(s).
- Student housing assignments including approved accommodations may not directly match student preferences.
- SAS has no control over determining exact housing assignments.
- Room locations and specific buildings or floors are not considered part of the SAS accommodations process.