Accessibility options in each housing unit vary. Students’ housing assignments may not be in their preferred location (e.g., building or floor). Students are asked to keep in mind that:
- Best efforts are made to assign students with approved accommodations to residences that meet their accessibility needs.
- Housing accommodations are offered to students based on their medical and/or psychological need(s).
- Student housing assignments, including approved accommodations, may not directly match student preferences.
- SAS has no control over determining exact housing assignments.
- Room locations, specific buildings, or floors are not considered part of the SAS accommodations process.