Disabilities Appeals & Grievances

Students who believe they have been subjected to unlawful discrimination on the basis of disability, or have been denied public access (e.g. use of services, activities and/or physical spaces) or accommodations, can make use of Marymount’s grievance process to resolve that concern/complaint.  Depending upon the nature of the complaint, students are encouraged to contact the appropriate university representatives to resolve the issue in-house as outlined in the Marymount University Catalog.

Please refer to the Disability Grievance Process section of the Marymount University Catalog, linked below:

Marymount University Catalog – Disability Grievance Process