Students and assigned communication access service providers must partner to:
- Agree on technical or specialized sign language vocabulary, specific sign language, and/or style preferences.
- Share student class materials, procedures, policies, and related items that may help them to better understand the course.
In the event of a conflict with a communication access service provider, students are asked to:
- Discuss any challenges directly with the service providers, faculty, or event sponsor.
- Inform SAS of any adjustment conflicts or disagreements over the manner in which services are implemented.
- Avoid discussing communication access service provider concerns with other students.