Online Graduation Application instructions
All students must submit a graduation application via the online graduation application in Marynet by the deadline indicated online. (Certificate students do not participate in the Commencement ceremony.) Students that miss the published deadline must use the late paper application and will be assessed a $50 late application fee.
Submitting your online graduation application:
- Login to Marynet (marynet.marymount.edu)
- Select “Graduation Application”
- You can begin to complete your graduation application.
- Click “Apply” next to the degree you will be completing.
- If you are completing more than one degree program in a given semester, you will have to submit an application for each degree or certificate you are completing.
- Next, you will complete the Graduation Application.
- Full Name – Your full name listed on your graduation application is your name on record, which will be printed on your diploma. If you need to make changes to your name (i.e. add your middle name, change your last name, correct any capitalizations, add a suffix, etc.) you will need to update your information with the Office of the Registrar.
- Graduation Term — Select from the drop-down the semester in which you expect to graduate. This is the semester you will complete your degree requirements in. If the term you expect to graduate in is no longer available, please complete the Late Graduate Application Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar in Rowley Hall or via email at email@example.com.
- Commencement – Please select “YES” if you plan to attend the May Commencement Ceremony or “NO” if you do not plan to attend the May Commencement Ceremony.
- Diploma – All graduates will receive an email once degrees have been awarded and diplomas are ready. At that time, they will receive instructions for diploma pick-up or have their diplomas mailed to their address on file. If you know when submitting your application that you would prefer to pick-up your diploma from the Office of the Registrar, select “YES.” If you select “NO” please indicate if you would like your diploma mailed to the address on file for you or if you would prefer to have it mailed to a different address.
- Once you have completed the required fields, click “Submit” (located on the bottom right hand corner of the page).
- You will receive a confirmation email that your Graduation Application has been submitted and you will see this on the “Graduation Application Overview page” that your application has been submitted.