Karine Feore brings years of hands-on experience as a practicing registered nurse, clinical coordinator and recruiter, and clinical instructor to the faculty at Marymount University. For almost 7 years, Mrs. Feore has treated patients needing intermediate intensive cardiac care and respiratory care at George Washington University Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. She has taught clinicals to students attending the Catholic University of America and now Marymount University’s Malek School of Nursing for 4.5 years.
Mrs. Feore maintains her certification as ALCS and BLS. Additionally, she
is a member of the American Nursing Association.
Adjunct Clinical Instructor
Graduated from the University of South Florida in 1991 with her BSN.
Graduated from Emory University in 1997 with her Master’s in Nurse-Midwifery.
Graduated from Marymount University in 2021 with her Doctorate in Nursing Practice.
Currently works as a Nurse-Midwife with the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group.
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Health Assessment
- 5th Annual Nursing World Conference – Poster “Increasing Access Using a Hybrid of Prenatal Care”
- Nurse Educator article “Teaching Medication Calculation: A Contextual Approach”
- Clinical Simulations for the Advanced Practice Nurse: A Comprehensive Guide for Faculty, Students, and Simulation Staff – Chapter 12
Ph.D., MPA, RN
Terri Gaffney is an Assistant Professor at the Marymount University Malek School of Nursing Professions where she teaches both graduate and undergraduate nursing courses. In addition to teaching, Terri serves on department and university committees. Previously, Terri served as the Vice President for Product Development at the American Nurses Association and was responsible for translating knowledge into innovative products. Terri has also served as Vice President of Nursing Communications & Initiatives at Gannett Healthcare Group, a multimedia information and education company, Executive Director of the American Academy of Nursing in Washington, DC, and President of the Virginia Board of Nursing.
- Policy and Advocacy in Health Care (NU-706)
- Leadership Quality & Ethics in Health Care Systems, Nursing and Health Care Systems and Organizations (NU-512)
- Nursing Capstone (NU-425)
- Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice (NU-403)
- Promoting Health Across the Life Span (NU-234)
- Patient Safety: a. Medical Error Recovery b. Lost Knowledge
- Teaching & Education: a. Student-Centered Learning b. Practice Readiness
- Engagement & Health Outcomes
Gaffney, T. (2021). Mitigating the Threat of Lost Knowledge: Strategies to Accelerate Knowledge Transfer, American Nurse Today, 16(1), 8-9.
Rogers, S., Gaffney, T., Caulfield, E. (2020). Nursing student perception and performance with collaborative testing. Journal of Nursing Education and Policy, (11)5, 54-59. 10.5430/jnep.v11n5p54
Gaffney, T. (2020) Keeping Patients Safe: The Critical Role of Medical Error Recovery. Nursing – New Perspectives, InTechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.91412 […]
Administrative Secretary Malek School of Health Professions DEPT […]
Administrative Assistant Malek School of Health Professions DEPT […]