Creativity and Innovation in Teaching Excellence (CITE)
CITE will be a nexus of support where all faculty can explore innovations that inspire learning.
CITE advocates for all learners, cultivates a welcoming learning environment, fosters
dynamic partnerships, and provides diverse, accessible resources and services to facilitate intellectual and professional development. Through workshops, tutoring, collaboration, and coaching, all faculty can expand their repertoire of teaching and learning strategies and enhance their pedagogy.
- Facilitating the development of better teachers and learners
- Supplementing curriculum with academic supports
- Fostering metacognitive awareness for more effective teaching and learning strategies
- Providing robust training opportunities to enhance academic/pedagogical skill sets
- Developing a well-rounded perspective to faculty and student support through a comprehensive case-management approach
- Partnering with others at the university to deliver high-impact practices tailored to specific populations