The following can be accessed via “Sign On Links” on the MU Portal:
The DPT program follows the Marymount Academic Calendar for all closures, holidays and exams:
- Click here for the Academic Calendar
- A Certification Services Request Form must accompany all requests to the Office of the Registrar to certify graduation or other university enrollment.
All requests for University Transcripts must go through the Office of the Registrar:
- Current student transcript requests- Current students can request transcripts through the Marymount University Portal by clicking the “Order my Transcripts” link under the “Sign On Links” menu.
- Former student transcript requests- Former students can also request transcripts electronically through Credentials Solutions. Electronic transcripts requested through this service cost $5/copy. Transcripts requested through this service to be mailed cost $7.25/copy. Electronic transcript requests will be processed within 1-2 business days after receipt of your authorization form by Credentials Solutions.
- Hard Copy Transcript Requests- A transcript request form must accompany all hard copy transcript requests.
Questions? Please contact the Office of the Registrar directly.