Reports And Book Chapters
- Kelekar, U. (2018), Assessment of BMI for Arlington Elementary Schools, 2014-2018, Prepared for the Arlington Health Department.
- Kelekar U. and Das Gupta D. (2015) Book Chapter: “Analyzing health and health care in developing countries”, In: Striving for Cultural Competency in Healthcare: Content and Learning Tools, Navigating Differences, Improving Disparities. Invited.
- Kelekar U, and Xiang, L. (2013). Book Chapter: “Geographic Information System Applications in Public Health – A Decision-Making Tool for Public Health Managers in the Philippines”, In Capability Building for Organizational Transformation: Management Cases from Multiple Disciplines, Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd, pp. 71-84.
- Fairfax County Health Department: Community Food Assessment. Co-author. Retrieved from https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/livehealthy/sites/livehealthy/files/assets/documents/pdf/community-food-assessment-report-2015.pdf
- Fairfax County Health Department: Richmond Highway Transit Center Health Impact Assessment. Co-author. Copy available upon request.