- Santos, F.H., & Heyn, P.C. (2020). Healthy Ageing and Healthspan: Planning Ageing Throughout Life. Mental Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and the Ageing Process.
- Kahya, M., Sood, P., Devos, H., Krishnan, S., Hirsch, M.A., & Heyn, P.C. (2020). Falls Risk and Alzheimer Disease: A Patient Guide. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- The Gerontological Society of America (GSA) KAER Toolkit For Primary Care Teams. Supporting Conversations about Brain Health, Timely Detection of Cognitive Impairment, and Accurate Diagnosis of Dementia (Fall 2020 Edition). (Page 4: https://www.geron.org/images/gsa/Marketing/KAER/GSA_KAER-Toolkit_2020_Final.pdf) https://www.geron.org/publications/kaer-toolkit
Kim, S., Capo-Lugo, C., Reed, W. R., Vora, A., Ehsanian, R., Krishnan, S., Hu, X., Galantino, M. L., Mortera, M. H., Beattie, A., Sasson, N., Theodore, B. R., Erb, M., & Heyn, P. (2020). Using a Survey to Characterize Rehabilitation Professionals’ Perceptions and Use of Complementary, Integrative, and Alternative Medicine. Journal of alternative and complementary medicine (New York, N.Y.), 26(8), 663–665. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2019.0383
- ACS TQIP Best Practice Guidelines, Geriatric Trauma Management -Revised (in-press), Trauma Quality Improvement Program, American College of Surgeons.https://cms.acs.siteworx.com/quality-programs/trauma/tqp/center-programs/tqip/best-practice.
- Das Gupta, D., Kelekar, U., & Rice, D. (2020). Associations between living alone, depression, and falls among community-dwelling older adults in the US. Preventive Medicine Reports, 20, 101273. https://10.1016/j.pmedr.2020.101273
- Naavaal, S., & Kelekar, U. (2020). Opioid prescriptions in emergency departments: Findings from the 2016 National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey. Preventive medicine, 136, 106035. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2020.106035
- Balance Training for Individuals with Dementia in the Adult Day Health Care Environment by Ries J. D. Age & Action 2020 Virtual Conference, National Council on Aging, June 2020.
- Pappa, Sara T., and Elrod, Cathy. Improving Quality of Life Through Falls Prevention. Invited platform presentation: American Association of Service Coordinators, Sept. 2, (virtual); 2020
- Pappa, Sara T., Elrod, Cathy, and Wong, Rita. (2020). Evaluating a multi-sector, academic-community partnership using the RE-AIM framework: Lessons Learned from the 100+ member Northern Virginia Falls Prevention Alliance (NVFPA). Peer-reviewed poster presentation: Aging in America Conference, March, (virtual); 2020.
- Pappa, Sara T. (2020). Deep Breathing for Stress Management. Invited webinar presented to APHA, June 4; 2020.