International students bring their own unique needs to Marymount. Because of this, we provide both a university orientation program as well as the International Student Session.
In this session we will address many topics including immigration, legal responsibilities, employment, the U.S. educational system, academic planning, banking, cultural transition issue and campus life.
Spring 2021 International Student Session
This year, to follow health guidelines related to COVID-19 the international student session will have two online components: You must complete the online modules on Canvas, accessing them via your MU portal, and sign up for ONE mandatory small group immigration check-in session below. All session will be virtual via zoom. Students will receive a link directly for their session.
- Session 1 : Thursday January 14th, 10:00 to 12:00 – Virtual on Zoom
- Session 2 : Friday January 15th 1:00 to 3:00 – Virtual on Zoom
In addition to this session, all new international first year, transfer, and graduate students are required to complete the General New Student Orientation program.
- First Year and Transfer student must complete the online program
- Graduate Students should register for Graduate Orientation
Additional Information for International Students:
- Please follow closely the International Student Pre-arrival checklist
- Please review the International Student Pre-Arrival Guide.
- Join us and the other students on Facebook.
Please click here for more information to help you prepare for your studies at Marymount University including information on how to obtain your I-20.
Important Note: All initial and transfer F-1 international students must meet and check-in with an International Student Advisor within the first two weeks of classes on Main Campus in Gerard Hall, Room 1031.