Housing Changes

Housing Cancellation Policy

Marymount requires freshmen and sophomores to live on campus. In order to request to commute from home or live off campus you must fill out the below form. Some of the approved reasons may include (see full form for additional criteria):

  • Students who live with a parent or legal guardian within the commuting distance, defined as residing in Arlington County or the District of Columbia.
  • Students enrolled as a part time student and taking eight or fewer credit hours
  • Married student
  • Students over 21
  • Student is a junior or senior

Housing Cancellation/ Withdrawal From University

If you would like to commute, or withdraw from the university, you will also need to cancel your housing. Below are the attached forms:

Click here to view the Underclassmen Housing Cancellation Form
Click here to view the Upperclassmen (Main campus) Cancellation Form
Click here to view the Rixey Housing Cancellation Form (Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students).
Click here to submit a Room Change Request Form- please make sure you have discussed this change with your CA before submitting your request form.

For Access to the MU Main Campus Request Form- please click here.

Meal Plan Changes

Meal Plan changes can only be done within the first two weeks of classes each semester.

To change your meal plan, please email rlife@marymount.edu from your University email account.

Include: your current meal plan, the meal plan you want and your student ID #.