An office or a person who is a confidential resource cannot share any of your information with others. The trained professionals designated below are confidential resources and can provide counseling, information, and support under legally protected confidentiality. Because these relationships involve privileged conversations, these confidential resources will not share information about a patient/client (including whether or not that individual has received services) with the Title IX Coordinator or any other employee of the University without the individual’s express written permission.
- Marymount University Student Counseling Services
Berg Hall, BERG 1014, 703-526-6861
M-F, 9:00 am until 5:00 p.m. during the academic year.
The center offers students individual counseling, group counseling and outreach activities, crisis intervention, and consultation to faculty and staff and to family and friends.
- Marymount University Student Health Services
Berg Hall, BERG 1014, 703-284-1610
M-F, 8:00 am until 5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Employee Assistance Program
Lifeworks Online or 24/7 connection to a professional counselor at: (888) 267-8126
- Marymount University Office of Ministry and Spritual Life
Gerard, Room 1005, email@example.com
- Arlington County Rape/Domestic Violence
- Virginia State Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline (VSDS)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDV)
(800) 799-7233 (SAFE)
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN)
(800) 656- 4673
- Doorways 24-hour Sexual Violence Hotline
(703) 237-0881 www.doorwaysva.org
- On-Call Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (24/7)