Currently pursuing a Doctorate of Science in Cybersecurity at Marymount University. She holds a Master’s in Business Administration in Management, a Master’s of Science in Management with a Project Management concentration, and a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting and Business
Professor Al Harrack serves as a Visiting Faculty Member in Marymount University’s Information Technology, Data Science, and Cybersecurity Department where she has been nominated Colleague of the Year for the year 2017-2018, and serves as an orientation mentor for new instructors. She possesses a native command of Arabic, French, English, and is currently adding Spanish, in addition to her advanced mastery in ecclesiastical Latin.
Her areas of interest include Machine Learning applications, statistical analysis, Function Points, Linguistics and Cybersecurity topics.
She presents her research at regional and national conferences, such as those of SEINFORMS and DSI – where she has served as session moderator – as well as her award-winning participation in CCSC Eastern. She also participated in the Recorded Future’s Predict conference in line with her academic research interests in Cybersecurity topics and applications.
- South East Decision Sciences Institute
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Virginia Society of Enrolled Agents
- Southeastern Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
- American Accounting Association
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Data Management International
- American Statistical Association
- Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges
Academic Honors Memberships
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Alpha Sigma Lambda, National Honor Society, IOTA ETA Chapter
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Alpha Chi Society
- Enrolled Agent (EA), Department of the Treasury – Internal Revenue Service
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Executive Certificate in Project Management
- Technical Superiority Certificate in Administrative Information Technology