The Employee Assistance Program offers help with family problems, marital concerns, financial and legal matters, stress, depression, and other issues affecting your personal or work life. No problem is too big or too small. The EAP encourages employees and those close to them to seek help early, before a minor problem becomes more serious.
To ensure the services meet your needs, the EAP provides both online services through LifeWorks Online and for immediate access to professionally trained counselors. Regardless of which option you select, both are:
- FREE and confidential
- Easy to use
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LifeWorks online provides
- online access to valuable resources on topics such as financial wellness, parenting, legal issues, and work-related problems.
- access to articles, audio files, and videos. You can order booklets and recordings to be mailed directly to your home. You can also contact a consultant via e-mail to ask for assistance.
- the ability to subscribe to e-mail newsletters on topics of interest, and access information on bulletin boards and moderated chats. With easy-to-use features, you can also find information on local service providers for child and elder care, summer camps, and even colleges.
- services in other languages.
To use LifeWorks Online simply go to www.lifeworks.com and enter:
The toll-free number provides immediate access to a professional counselor:
- To speak to a counselor, dial (888) 267-8126.
- The EAP counselor will listen and assess your situation.
- Based on the information you provide, the counselor will suggest ways to resolve your issues while you are on the phone. If that isn’t possible, the counselor will refer you to a professional in your local area who has the training and experience to help you address your concerns.
*Remember all calls are completely confidential
Please contact the Benefits Manager at (703) 284-1680 for additional information.