Alternative Enrollment Options
- Students could be authorized to take the same class with the same instructor online if the class is available online.
- Students could be authorized to take a substitute course which is offered online.
- Students could be authorized to take a substitute course which may be available online at another university if the class is:
- 1) Required at Marymount for either the student’s general education or major;
- 2) Not offered in an online format at Marymount;
- 3) Not set up for the instructor to wear a clear mask or a fabric hood with a viewing window.