Marymount’s source for jobs, internships, employment advice and career fair details.
Activation Instructions and Account Information
I. Current Student Login & Activation
- Please log in to your Marymount Portal and click Handshake under Sign-On Links. in order to access Handshake.
- Activate your account and update job preferences.
- Complete your profile by uploading your headshot photo, adding your experiences, extracurricular activities,and skills.
- Submit your resume for Career Service Review. After your resume has been approved, you may start applying to jobs!
For employers who are interested in recruiting Marymount students, we strongly recommend setting up a Handshake account. Please follow the instructions below.
- Activate your account by clicking here.
- Connect and be approved by universities. Click here for instructions.
- Begin posting jobs on Handshake. Click here for instructions.
- Please proceed to Handshake to create your alumni profile: https://app.joinhandshake.com/register
- Please note that your profile will need to be reviewed and approved by Career Development before you will have full access.
IV. Review your resume
Prior to uploading a copy of your resume in Handshake, please be sure to follow the Resume and Cover Letter Guide.