The libraries are now open ONLY to Marymount University patrons, with Marymount ID access.
We have made some temporary policy changes to best ensure your health and safety. Specifically, we will not allow food or drink in the library. Study rooms are also now available only by reservation. Click here to learn more about our study room changes.
In-person library operations, contactless pickup, and virtual library services are available:
Reinsch Library Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Ballston Coakley Library Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Research, reference, and limited circulation services* will continue to be provided virtually:
- email@example.com for circulation queries
- Live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org for research and reference queries
- Appointments via Zoom available upon request
All of our databases and eBooks are available 24 hours a day and requests for articles and chapters from other institutions will be processed daily (note that delays from loaning institutions cannot be anticipated).
Questions about Checked Out Library Materials
You have many things on your mind right now – we do not want your library materials to be one of them. Questions about checked out library materials?
- Keep library materials for now
- All book drops are closed at this time. Please keep library items at home until we can resume Library operations.
- Due dates have been automatically extended for Marymount patrons
- All due dates for Marymount resources have been extended to August 31, 2020.
- Overdue fines will be waived
- Fines and fees are suspended until further notice. This applies to Marymount items, WRLC items, and interlibrary loans.
- No renewal limits on books borrowed from other WRLC libraries
- For help renewing online, click here.
Last updated: January 22, 2021