In making decisions for admission, Marymount University takes a holistic approach to application review.
Priority Application Deadlines:
Applications must be complete by the following priority deadlines to assure an admissions decision by the start of the term. Applications received after these deadlines will be considered on a time and space-available basis.
Fall Enrollment: July 16th
Spring Enrollment: November 16th
- Graduate Application
- Professional résumé
- Official transcripts of all postsecondary education including evidence of bachelor’s degree; directly to Marymount University’s Office of Graduate Enrollment Services, 2807 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22207, or via an online delivery system
- Fall 2021 GRE/GMAT test test scores waived*
- Two narrative letters of recommendation from educators or employers who can attest to the applicant’s potential for graduate work
- Interview with a core faculty member may be required
*The testing requirement is waived for students who meet one of the following criteria.
- Earned a master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Significant and relevant professional experience
Additional Requirements for International Students:
For university coursework completed outside the U.S., an official course-by-course evaluation of your transcript is required from an evaluation agency with NACES membership such as World Education Services, Inc. or Educational Credentials Evaluators.
Students for whom English is a second language must submit a recent official score from the TOEFL of 96, IELTS of 6.5, or PTE Academic exam of 58, or documentation of program completion at one of Marymount University’s language partners. For complete information about International Admissions Guidelines and language partner programs, please click here.
For additional information about the application process, please visit Graduate Enrollment Services.