2022-2023 Admissions Cycle Application Information
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2023 ADMISSION
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
Admissions Interview Date: Saturday, November 19, 2022 by invitation only
Marymount’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program participates in the American Physical Therapy Association’s Centralized Application Service (PTCAS).
All students interested in applying must do so through PTCAS. The PTCAS application is now open with a deadline of October 17, 2022. All application materials to include transcripts, and recommendations must be uploaded through the PTCAS application.
How to Apply
An application is considered complete only when submitted by the deadline and includes:
- A completed PTCAS application consisting of the following:
- a personal statement/essay, as described in the application
- official transcripts for all college and university coursework
- Should you plan to use the PTCAS Professional Transcript Entry (PTE) Service, please make note of turnaround times by reading the PTCAS information page here. The application deadline is firm and exceptions will not be made for application delays due to the use of the PTE service.
- two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty, academic advisors, advising or supervising physical therapists, or employers addressing the applicant’s ability, motivation, and interest in pursuing graduate studies in physical therapy
2. A $50 supplemental fee paid directly to Marymount’s Office of Graduate Enrollment Services. Once the cycle opens, Click here to pay the supplemental application fee.