2021-2022 Admissions Cycle Application Information
The 2021-2022 Admission Cycle will open in early summer 2021.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FALL 2022 ADMISSION
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
Admissions Interview Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021 by invitation only
Marymount’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program participates in the American Physical Therapy Association’s Centralized Application Service (PTCAS).
All students interested in applying must do so through PTCAS. All application materials to include transcripts, GRE scores, recommendations and observation hours must be uploaded through the PTCAS application.
How to Apply
(application will open in early summer 2021)
An application is considered complete only when submitted by the deadline and includes:
- A completed PTCAS application consisting of the following:
- a personal statement/essay, as described in the application
- official transcripts for all college and university coursework
- Should you plan to use the PTCAS Professional Transcript Entry (PTE) Service, please make note of turnaround times by reading the PTCAS information page here. The application deadline is firm and exceptions will not be made for application delays due to the use of the PTE service.
- verification of completion of 40 hours of clinical observation or work in a physical therapy setting under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist by the time of application
- two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty, academic advisors, physical therapists, or employers addressing the applicant’s ability, motivation, and interest in pursuing graduate studies in physical therapy
- official scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- last acceptable GRE test date: 9/15/2021