Requirements for the Politics major:
Politics majors take the following coursework in a sequence determined in collaboration with an academic advisor:
- POL 102 International Relations
- POL 103 Comparative Politics
- POL 210 Western Political Concepts I
- POL 230 American Policy Process
- POL 250 Research and Writing
- POL 400 Internship
- POL 420 Senior Seminar
- 21 additional credits (7 courses) in Politics electives
Students may complete a second internship for academic credit (POL 400) to count as one of their politics elective courses.
All students also must also fulfill Liberal Arts Core requirements.