Choose your program of interest to learn about requirements. With all of these programs, you must take courses as specified to ensure fulfillment of state licensure requirements. In addition to working with an advisor in your major, you also need to work with an advisor in the School of Education.
- Art, teaching grades K-12 with a major in Art
- Biology teaching grades 6-12, with a major in Biology
- Elementary Education, teaching grades PK-6, with a major in Elementary Education
- English, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in English
- History and Social Science, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in History
- Mathematics, teaching grades 6-12, with a major in Mathematics
- Special Education, General Curriculum, teaching special education students in grades K-12, with a major in Special Education