Congratulations on your acceptance to Marymount University’s Interior Design Program.
I am the Chair of the Interior Design Department and am in my 10th year as a Professor at Marymount. My research interests include digital technology (Revit, AutoCAD, Digital Fabrication, Virtual Reality, etc.) where I have published several textbooks in multiple editions. You can see my full faculty profile here.
I look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
Chair + Associate Professor
Schedule a Call with Doug
You may have questions about coursework, the curriculum, or what makes Marymount so special. I would love to meet with you to answer these and any questions you might have about Interior Design at Marymount.
Schedule a 30 minute phone / Zoom call with Doug.
Download Information from our Virtual Admissions Day
- Interior Design Virtual Admissions Day Slide Deck (PDF Download)
- ID Curriculum Grid (PDF Download)
- Information for Transfer Students
- Enjoy looking at amazing ID Capstone Projects from our Senior Class.
Before you Arrive – Checklist
- Read about the Interior Design Department’s Laptop Requirement
- Review the New Student Checklist with Undergraduate Admissions
- Transfer Students – Check to see if you need to submit a transfer portfolio
- Schedule you advising appointment with Linda Walton to select and register for your Fall or Summer courses.
New Student Registration Dates
|Summer 2020**||Fall 2020||Spring 2021|
|May 18, 2020**
(Session I)June 28, 2020**
|Aug 24, 2020||Jan 11, 2021|
|Open Now||Open Now||Opens
- Please note: Summer 2020 courses are fully online due to Coronavirus.