Courses are listed in recommended sequence of enrollment.
- HCM 500 Accounting Basics fo Health Care Managers (3)
- HCM 510 Health Care Management (3)
- ECO 590 Health Care Economics (3)
- NU 590 Health Care Data Analysis (3)
- HCM 530 Human and Organizational Development in Health Care (3)
- IT 545 Health Care Informatics (3)
- HCM 520 Health Care Reimbursement Systems (3)
- HCM 535 Health Care Policy and Ethics (3)
- HCM 550 Health Care Finance (3)
- LA 540 Health Care Law (3)
- HCM 590 Population Health and Epidemiology (3)
- HCM 565 Health Care Cases and Project (3)
- HCM 560 Health Care Operations Management (3)
- HCM 555 Health Care Strategic Planning and Marketing (3)
- One course out of these three electives (3):
- HCM 525 Health Care Management — Long-Term Care,
- HCM 585 Global Health Care,
- HCM 596 Special Topics in Health Care Management
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
The Healthcare Management Program also offers the opportunity to receive a LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
LEAPS Consulting is an accredited provider through The Council for Six Sigma Certification.