The Global Village-themed community provides a supportive living and learning environment for international and domestic students interested in experiencing diverse languages, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints in their academic and personal journeys.
Global Village residents engage in cross-cultural programs and experiences that enhance their global competencies, promote understanding of and sensitivity to diversity and inclusion issues, and promote civic engagement and social justice domestically and across borders. Events and activities will be planned and coordinated jointly by collaboration between the residents, Student Affairs, and the Center for Global Engagement.
- Increase your sense of community and connection to the university.
- Help promote International education on campus.
- Strengthen your leadership skills and cross-cultural competency.
- Learn about global issues from multiple cultural perspectives.
- Explore new cultures and traditions.
- Receive recognition for participation in the Global Village experience on the MU Global Competencies Co-Curricular Transcript