Partner with CGE
The Center for Global Education considers Marymount faculty and staff as our essential partners in reaching the University’s goals related to global education. These goals include:
- Offering faculty-led global education programs in a variety of disciplines
- Enhancing student awareness of the existing options for global education at Marymount
- Increasing the number of students participating in study abroad programs
- Ensuring the smooth integration of coursework completed abroad into the Marymount curriculum
- Facilitating engagement in and access to global opportunities at home and abroad for all students
Whether you are interested in developing and leading a short-term global education program or looking for information about education abroad for academic advising purposes, the links to the right will highlight ways in which faculty and staff will engage with the Center for Global Education at MU . We hope that the information found here will prove useful, and we welcome your feedback!
Request a CGE Presentation
Faculty and staff play an essential role in helping to raise awareness about global education opportunities at Marymount University. Whether you teach a course, advise a student organization, or manage staff, we hope that you will consider inviting the Center for Global Education to give a presentation to your group. We are able to accomodate special requests and cater our presentations to different audiences.