Participants will be housed in a residence hall on the university's Main Campus in beautiful Arlington, Virginia, six miles from downtown Washington, DC.
- Single-gender wings
- Separate male and female bathrooms
- Shared lounge space on the residence hall floor
- Professional staff supervisors on duty and on call 24/7
- Mentor students-in-residence (a female student employee assigned to oversee female program participants and a male student employee assigned to oversee male program participants)
- Campus Safety officers available 24/7 for medical and other emergencies
Students will enjoy their meals in Marymount's dining hall and may also use the recreational and fitness facilities on campus (pool and other facility hours will vary in the summer).
In order to fully benefit from the acadmic and extracurricular activities associated with this program, all participants must reside in campus housing for the duration of the institute.