Home >  Student Life >  Student Development >  Report a Concern  

Student Life

Report a Concern

Sometimes situations arise in which students, parents, or faculty have concerns about a Marymount student. These can range from academic to medical to social concerns, and the Office of Student Development is available to assist with these unpredictable issues.

If you have a concern about a current Marymount student, you may call or email us to share your concerns, report troubling behavior, and get advice on ways to reach out. The Office of Student Development will offer support and advice while upholding federal laws such as FERPA.

To report a concern about a student, call us at 703-284-1615 or email us at studentdevelopment@marymount.edu or mykidis@marymount.edu.