Home >  Student Life >  Services for Students >  Student Employment >  Required Paperwork  

Student Life

Required Paperwork

Once a department or office decides to hire you, the Center for Career Services checks your employment eligibility and prepares your employment contract and paperwork. You will receive an e-mail from the Center for Career Services (email address: joc@marymount.edu) directing you to go to Human Resource Services in Ireton Hall with the attached employment paperwork. Please keep in mind that the Center for Career Services emails employment contracts on Mondays only.  In order to better serve you, please call Human Resource Services at (703) 284-1680 to make an appointment to complete your paperwork.


YOU CANNOT WORK UNTIL YOUR PAPERWORK IS COMPLETED WITH HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES. You will receive a Student Employment Paperwork Receipt after all paperwork is complete. Please present this receipt to your supervisor so he or she will know you are cleared to work.

Required Forms
All new and returning students must complete the following paperwork before beginning work. Students must update employment paperwork at the start of the academic and summer employment periods. Contact Human Resource Services at (703) 284-1680 for more information about the documents needed to complete these forms.


  • I-9 Form
  • Tax Forms
  • Confidentiality Agreement
  • Direct Deposit Form (optional)
  • Background Investigation Form (America Reads Literacy Program Employees only)