Student Life

Changing Visa Status


Those who wish to change visa status must be admitted to and/or enrolled at Marymount University. Note that F-2 and B1-2 visa holders are not eligible to enroll in academic classes until the change of status to F-1 is approved by the Department of Homeland Security. Please read carefully the application handout for change of status.