Home >  Student Life >  Services for Students >  ID Card Services >  Reporting Usage Problems  

Student Life

Reporting Usage Problems

What if my security access, meal plan stripe, or library barcode are not working?
Please come to the ID & Parking office in Ireton Hall, and the staff will troubleshoot the problem. Please bring your card with you.

Who do I contact for more information?
You may contact the ID & Parking office at x5700 on campus, or (703) 284-5700 from off campus. Regular hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. In the case of a lost card outside of regular hours, please contact Campus Safety at x1600 (703-284-1600).