Home >  Student Life >  Services for Students >  ID Card Services >  Reporting A Lost Card  

Student Life

Reporting A Lost Card

What if I lose my BlueCard?
  • It is important that you contact the ID & Parking Office right away at ext. 5700 or (703) 284-5700 from off campus. Until your card is deactivated, it can be used for unauthorized building access or use of your meal plan or library privileges. Until you report your card lost or stolen, you will be responsible for all activity on the card. Your meal plan information is stored in a database, so once the card is deactivated, all of your unused meals and points will be available to you.
  • On the next business day, please visit the ID & Parking Office in Ireton Hall to have a new card made and issued to you.
  • There is a $30 fee for a lost card.
In the case of a lost card outside of regular hours, please contact Campus Safety at x1600 (703-284-1600).