Home >  Student Life >  Services for Students >  Student Access Services >  Accommodations >  Interpreter Requests  

Student Life

Interpreter Requests

Students who require the assistance of an interpreter or transliteration services are responsible for submitting the Student Interpreter Services Request Form. These services are provided by external contractors and require advanced notification. When possible, students should request services at least 2 weeks prior to when needed, and should cancel services at least a week in advance when an absence is planned. It is the student’s responsibility to notify SAS if he/she will be absent from a class period so that services may be canceled.

Persons other than a student requiring the use of an interpreter should complete the Event Interpreter Services Form.