5. Take advantage of Marymount's free and convenient shuttle transportation when traveling to or from the Ballston Center and Ballston Metro during class hours and on weekends. Additional information and shuttle timetables are available in the Office of Campus Safety and online
6. Never park in dark, remote, or unsafe areas. Always lock your car after parking, don't leave valuables visible, and have your car keys ready when you return to your car.
7. Always be familiar with your destination and route and, if you go out alone, let someone know where you are going.
8. Never prop open doors of campus buildings. Remove props from doors if you see them and report the situation to Campus Safety.
9. Please note that on weekends or other days when there are no classes, unoccupied buildings will be kept locked.
10. For additional information on security, parking, or transportation, call or visit the Office of Campus Safety in Ireton Hall, (703) 284-1601.